09 March 2010

While at the Wise Bean today, I had a super conversation with an art history teacher from Susquehanna University. I made me realize how much I still crave talking about art related subjects with others. I feel like since college ended, I have shared thoughts and ideas with only a few people. This is not by choice, actually I just find that I have less of an artistic community around me. Or less people I feel comfortable sharing these thoughts with. Maybe because I feel like I will bore them, or maybe I do not feel as intelligent. I do not know when, but in the slow, slow process of getting myself ready to go back for an MFA, the thing I am probs most looking forward to is the talks and conversations that seem completely everyday and not a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment