28 March 2010

My show at Shuze/Wired is up. As I adjusted and re-adjusted the wire hangings this morning, and then stepped back, it was more than great to see all the work up together. I have five photographs from the Healthy Restraint series up, and while I look at these photos on a daily basis, it is totally different experience to see them matted, framed, and up together. They look less like a page through portfolio, and more like an actual series. It is really nice to see. I was and still am nervous to get my work out, but I realize that is not that scary when you get moving. An unofficial show indeed, but I think, a good start.

Here is a sneak at my new work. It is more involved then just traditional photos, so these images are parts, not a whole. Nancy Drew this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment