01 March 2010




I have and will be continue to work on a series with the tentatively obvious title "Off Season". I am photographing objects and areas in their off-season months of the year. I think it is so interesting how new meaning is put into each of these objects just by the passing of the months. As of now, I have been working on the winter months so many of the items found are a summer relation. I feel like I would like to try a series in the summer, but I do not have too many ideas of the places that I could frequent.

This has been one of my favorite projects to date, I walked around for hours each weekend to find as many diverse objects as I could. Alleys were the best course to take, since many people have backyards, just stocked with off-season objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment