30 October 2010

I have recently stumbled on a new project, and I am afraid that I realized it's appeal just a little too late. I have been observing solid, permanent structures and objects competing with nature to see who could out shine the other.

Meaning, I was driving down the road, and it being Fall all the trees are washed in red, yellows, and oranges. Suddenly, there was a giant blue building off to the side of the road, with the Fall mountain behind it, and it was just an explosion of color. It almost seemed like a competition to see who was brighter. I feel like during the year when trees are bare, or just green, these brightly colored objects are not as remarkable. A bright blue building is always a divergence from the normal neutral tones that most structures are, but in the Fall it just shines.

I have been looking closer now, trying to find those other objects, really trying to beat Fall. I just hope the leaves stay on the trees just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment